Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thank you to Sarah, of PINK CEREAL AND RASPBERRIES fame, for the Five Questions!

1. What is your favorite memory?
Being able to hold my baby in my arms for the first time. It took a few days, an incubator and a lot of tears, but when it happened, I was overwhelmed with tremendous joy and an infinite, unbelievable love.

2. If you could go anywhere in the world, but you would have to stay there for a year, where would you go (and you can't pick anywhere within your home state)?
London, next to my own little place in my own little world, my favorite place in which to exist.

3. What do you like the most about yourself (interpret that as you will)?
This is quite difficult - there is so little. Let's see...I like that I am a mommy the most in terms of my identity. Physically speaking, I think that my hands are my best feature. Personality-wise, I like that I am a bit ballsy.

4. Who's your favorite daughter? j/k. If you could have had another child, what gender would you have wanted, and why?
WOW - another toughie. I love the daughter that I have so very much, it's hard to imagine that I could love another girl equally, but I believe that I could, and that is what I would want to have. My daughter would have had a good playmate, someone with whom to share her family life. Presuming that I would have this child with the same father, I would not want a boy, because I think my husband would have been much too hard on a son.
5. When you're feeing blue, what makes you feel better?
Rum and coke - haha - a phone call or text message from my girl - the mere thought of her puts a smile on my face!

If you'd like to play:

Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me!”
-I will respond by e-mailing you five questions. I get to pick them, and you have to answer them all.
-You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
-You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
-When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

No comments: