Friday, June 01, 2007

Manger tout son soûl

I got tagged by pink cereal & raspberries, and now it's my turn to list my five favorite places to eat...here you go:

1. Alioto's - the absolute BEST place to enjoy friends, family and seafood in San Francisco!
2. Mimi's - the food is pretty good, but mostly, it is a place of comfort where I have met my two dearest friends many a morning over the last 16 years or so....
3. Baker's Square - for dessert only, but dessert is food!
4. Home - my husband's bbq is the GREATEST FOOD EVER!!
5. La maison de ma fille - My daughter makes things that I simply cannot - delectable pies, beautiful salads (that include home-made croutons - seriously!) - as I am of the easy-cake-and-cookies-afternoon-snack genre and the lettuce-and-tomatoes-voila-a-side-salad variety, I truly appreciate the effort and love that go into her most delicious tasty treats!

No comments: