Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sunday was Mother's Day, and I was honored in the best possible way - my daughter, her boyfriend and my husband made the entire meal - no cooking or cleaning was required of me! Spending a few hours with the three of them made me feel wonderful inside - happy, a relatively unfamiliar sensation in my small portion of the world. I may have mentioned before that other people are not responsible for my happiness, but seeing my daughter in a good, loving relationship, certainly makes my heart cartwheel with sheer glee! While others are not "responsible," for making me joyful, their importance to me requires that they are finding peace and contentment and love in order for me to feel the same; their hurt and sadness has always been mine; so, it is with their joy.

Seated on this warm couch of love, encircled by my loving and loved family - I was honored in the best possible way.


No comments: