Thursday, March 01, 2007

Feeling a bit out of sorts - I really do not enjoy waiting for test results...and I really do not wish to burden anyone else with my concerns. Waiting is difficult, whether it be for medical outcomes, academic scores, someone's return or the blooming of love. Patience is not something that most people do well. During this Lenten Season, I am exercising more effort in that arena, but finding myself increasingly less able to do so. Maybe I am praying for the wrong thing or in the wrong way, but I do not know any other way to ask, and I do not have the patience to search for another path.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

As soon as we start trying to do something on purpose (i.e., being more patient or not saying bad things about other people), we suddenly have even more of a temptation to do the wrong thing. That's the beauty and the burden of Lent, I suppose.